Friday 28 June 2013

Herbalist I - Herborista I



[ENGLISH] Another tiring day... very long. Today I managed to see Jill, the herbalist that has helped me in the past and she has been really helpful. She supported all ideas by the other natural doctors that havegiven me their opinion. She also added some other stuff of her own and created the magic drops that I will take 3 times a day. She also said that there were stronger components that I cannot take now but will be able of taking while breastfeeding. She also game some Hypericum oil to rub it on the affected area.I showed her some photos and she observed that I seem to get worse as the day passes and I get more tired; my next monitoring project will include taking a photo of myself every 3 hours for an entire day.



It is always good to talk with her as she always leaves me full of positive feelings. Let’s see how we go, here is today’s photo, I will take another photo in a week (and perhaps a video tomorrow with more light) to analyse the evolution.


[ESPAÑOL] Hoy ha sido otro día largo y cansado. He ido a ver a Jill, la herborista que me ha ayudado en otras ocasiones y la verdad es que ha sido muy útil. Estuvo de acuerdo con las ideas de los otros médicos naturópatas pero también añadió otros ingredientes propios para componer la mezcla que me tengo que tomar 3 veces por día. También me ha dicho que hay otras cosas más fuertes que podré tomar una vez ya haya salido el bebé aunque le esté dando el pecho. También me ha dado aceite de Hypericum para darme masajes en el área afectada. Le enseñé unas fotos y ha observado que parece que empiezo el día mejor de lo que acabo; mi siguiente proyecto de seguimiento será sacarme una foto cada 3 horas durante un día entero.

La verdad es que hablar con Jill siempre me deja con un montón de energía positiva y buenos pensamientos. A ver cómo me va, aquí va una foto tomada hoy, me sacaré otra dentro de una semana (y quizás un video mañana con más luz) para ver la evolución.


No comments:

Post a Comment