Saturday 15 June 2013

Facebook




[ENGLISH] Today I published in Facebook that I have had Bell's Palsy for 2 months and I have had amazing support from my friends and family. The most amazing was discovering that one of my cousins has had it since March! what a coincidence! and we haven't seen each other... maybe there are some genetics involved in being prone to it... a quick internet search returned results about genetic predisposition and recurrent attacks.... I stopped reading.

I did my prenatal YOGA and it feels good for breathing and stretching but also for the palsy... relaxing and meditation definitely help as I feel my face tingling. Sleeping also helps, good night!


SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/yogalastudio?group_id=0
[ESPAÑOL] Hoy hice público en Facebook que llevo 2 meses con Parálisis de Bell y la verdad es que mis familiares y amigos me han abrumado con mensajes de apoyo. Lo más alucinante ha sido descubrir que uno de mis primos lleva desde marzo con lo mismo que yo! Menuda coincidencia! Y no nos hemos visto... puede ser que haya alguna predisposición genética… una búsqueda rápida en internet muestra resultados que hablan de predisposición genética y ataques recurrentes… no leí más.

Hoy también he ido a YOGA de embarazadas y qué bien me sienta. No sólo para respirar y estirar sino para la parálisis. Relajación y meditación parecen ayudar ya que siento cosquilleos en la parte paralizada de la cara. Dormir también ayuda, buenas noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment